Today’s guest Tyler Gallagher is the real deal. At 16 years old, he was living in a homeless shelter barely getting by. He recounts that every day he would go to the local library and read books such as rich dad poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki which shaped his entrepreneurial mind early on.
Tyler hit rock bottom multiple times but his happy go-getter attitude always kept new opportunities forming.
After stumbling into a man driving a Bentley, he obtained an internship learning about moving currencies. Specifically precious metals like gold and silver. Fast forward a few years and Tyler’s company, Regal Assets has offices all over the world, Is an Inc. 500 company, and has done over 1/2 a billion in investments for his clients.
Tyler speaks about:
1. How Important customer testimonials are in today’s online economy.
2. Tips to not burn yourself out as an entrepreneur when following the golden compass.
3. The major building blocks he learned early on that led him to run a huge business.
4. His favorite marketing tool is affiliate marketing and how it exploded his business.
5. His excitement surrounding precious metals and being able to diversify your portfolio.
6. Things he wishes he could tell his prior self as a 16-year-old living in a homeless shelter to save him a lot of time and money.