DAMN GOOD DAY, LLC
2. Information We Collect About You. When accessing or interacting with our Website, you may be asked to provide us with certain Personal Information. For example, in order to access certain portions of our Website or request information about our products, you may be asked to provide your contact information (e.g., name, institution/company and department, phone number, email address, zip or postal code, etc.). We do not collect, store, or transmit credit card or payment information.
A. Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, freebies, resources, webinar registrations, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website. We use the information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information. From time to time, we may use the Personal Information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, third parties will receive your information. From time to time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your characteristics, interests, and activities.
B. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type. The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include Personal Information. We use this data to improve your experience on our Website and/or to facilitate our efforts to market our products and services. To the extent that you voluntarily provide Personal Information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your Personal Information.
3. Automatic Data Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
C. Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to, among other things, count visitors who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics. The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
7. Protection of User Information. We employ reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email. The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our Website, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
8. Email Information. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our Website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
9. Email Policies. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in Section 11. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us. Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt out of receiving these communications by using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all emails, if and when available, or by contacting us using the contact information provided in Section 18.
10. Use of Your Personal Information. We may use Personal Information we collect for the following business purposes:
To improve and market our business, products and services;
To respond to general inquiries regarding our business or products;
To provide you with news, marketing and event communications about our business and products;
To verify your identity;
To comply with legal obligations, including the prevention, detection and/or investigation of fraud, abuse, security incidents and any harmful activity; and
To ensure the adequate performance of any contract we may have with you.
11. Disclosure of Your Information. As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any Personal Information collected either automatically or through your voluntary action. We may disclose your Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and our contractors, service providers and other partners (including without limitation, hosting and platform providers), who support our Website or our business or who process payments on our behalf. We may also share your Personal Information with service providers who provide data analysis services, customer relationship management solutions, and B2B marketing automation solutions so that we can effectively manage our relationship with you as a customer and inform you about our products that may be of interest to you. We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company. We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets and/or business. We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
12. Storage and Retention of Personal Information. We may transfer, store, and process your Personal Information with service providers based in the United States. If you visit our Website from outside the United States, your Personal Information will be transferred to the United States. You acknowledge that United States laws may differ from, and not offer the same level of data protection as, the laws applicable to your country of residence. We take reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to help protect the Personal Information we collect from unauthorized or inappropriate access or use. We generally retain Personal Information for as long as needed for the specific business purpose(s) for which it was collected. In some cases, we may be required to retain Personal Information for a longer period of time based on laws or regulations that apply to our business or for other necessary business purposes.
13. Access and Control of Your Personal Information. You have the right to request access to your Personal Information we have on file by contacting us using the contact information provided in Section 18. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending you a copy of your Personal Information electronically within sixty (60) days of our receipt of your request. In addition, we will promptly comply with any request you make to update, correct, or delete your Personal Information or suspend processing of your Personal Information, subject to and in accordance with our rights and obligations under applicable law. Please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 18 with any such requests. If you are not satisfied with the way that we manage your Personal Information, you have the right to make a complaint to the applicable data protection authorities.
14. Customer Forums. If you use a customer forum on the Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other visitors of these forums and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums.
15. Children Under The Age Of 13. The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 18.
16. Do Not Track. Our Website does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
17. Special Notice to California Residents. Under California Law SB 27, California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of Personal Information shared. We do not share any information about you to third parties for marketing purposes; however, to make such a request, please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 18 and provide us with your name, address, and email address. We will respond to you within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request.
Version 1: Effective March 24, 2020
Version 2: Effective December 15, 2022
Version 3: Effective February 8th, 2024