Happy Takeoff is a startup that is accelerating the usage of Urban Air Mobility. Their dream is that one day in the near future, you will be able to log into your favorite transportation app and schedule an Air Taxi that’ll take you soaring from one destination to the next. This dream team of co-founders consists of an Aerospace Engineer, a Plastics composite expert and a doctor who all bring a unique skill set. I had the pleasure of having the Happy Takeoff crew come to my house to record the first-ever 4-person LenJones Party of 2 Podcast and it was an amazing experience, to say the least.
In this podcast, we discuss topics such as:
1. The obstacles ahead for introducing air taxis to major urban areas.
2. Challenges startups face when pioneering new technologies
3. Methods for accelerated learning
4. And the ever-changing rapid environment of engineering and innovation.
- Follow Ian on Instagram: @ianlenhart
- Follow Damn Good Day on Instagram: @damngoodday