GNC added $100 million per year to profitable revenue for eleven years in a row during Greg’s tenure in management.
Greg is the author of two books.
On the podcast, Greg touches on a variety of both personal and controversial subjects that are happening today.
- How a diagnosis with a chemical sensitivity dramatically altered his life.
- Where Greg sees the world of nutrition heading in five to ten years
- The relationship between corporate and field when growing a 100M business.
- How managing a garden is a lot like running a company.
- Which “fad diet” he recommends based on scientific study.
- What x-factors he looks for when dissecting and learning about a company to predict its growth.